Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All About Downtown Festival pics

There were some great and unusual crafts at the All About Downtown Street Fair.  I was able to snap some photos of a few of my favorites and I'm sad I wasn't able to take more.  This only shows a small portion of all the artists, so apologies to the vendors who were missed!

Stylish reusable tote bags from Bag The Habit.  They fold up into adorable zipper pouches.


Little clay monsters fromTimid Monsters.  Each one is different and they can live in little jar habitats.  


Channel some 80s video game style with prints and matching stuffed animals from Fluffy Goodness (they have a fun website too!).

 

Printed gift tags from Sophia Design Shoppe.


Graphic skull pillows and "powered by veggies" tee by Ula Nice, plus Healing Herbs tea towel (I adore tea towels).


And lastely, Damaged Wear showing some local pride!



No comments:

Post a Comment