Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Follow me on Pinterest!

I'm a little late in discovering Pinterest, but it's the best creative inspiration/idea sharing/visual smorgasbord/time killing website I've come across in a long time.  Needless to say I'm into it pretty hard.  For those of you unfamiliar, Pinterest is a "virtual pinboard" where you can stick any image you like onto your boards and view what others have posted.  Pins get categorized under every imaginable topic.  It's basically a great way to capture any sites you'd like to bookmark in one convenient and aesthetically pleasing location.



I'll be "pinning" some of my latest creations along with things I'd like to make and general pretty and creative stuff.  I will not be posting pictures of cute animals and probably not shoes.  Follow me at pinterest.com/allthesecolors.

It's been one doozy of a month at my normal job, but things have started to slow down a bit as we head towards 2012.  I'm hoping to post more frequently and overwhelm you with holiday crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment